Top 3 Reasons to Attend Nintex xchange 2018

• 27 November 2017
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Seems like only yesterday it was February 2017, and I was in New Orleans at InspireX meeting everyone, and giving my very first conference presentation on governance. Now here we are, November already, and I'm eagerly starting the countdown to XChange 2018. 

On the fence as to whether or not you should go? Here are my top 3 reasons why it's a valuable trip:

3)  The Experts Lounge

Imagine this: a huge, ballroom-esque room, full of round tables, with 10 seats each. Each table has a card, much like at a wedding, denoting who is to sit there -- however, this is denoting the type of expertise available at each table. Document Generation. Advanced Workflows. Hawkeye. Drawloop. Every topic is covered, and there is a group of people there discussing the ins and outs of each. Ever had a question and wanted a Nintex expert to answer it to your face? This is the spot.

2)  Learn About All Nintex Offerings

Wonder if you're missing out on something Nintex has to offer because you aren't always up to date on the latest and greatest? Get a crash course in everything available to you just by walking through the corridors at Xchange! New technologies and plans are unveiled, and all products are showcased. Sessions are so varied that you can come in as an elite veteran or a Nintex newbie and find a mitful of talks to attend that are perfect for your level of learning. Last year, I went from a session explaining how to program and create my own actions, to a session about what you can find in the community & how to browse it successfully!

1)  A Wealth of Inspiration

Leaving the conference last year, I had lists and lists of things I wanted to learn more about and achieve over the course of the next year - things to improve the work I was doing, to assist my company's efficiency, and to further contribute to our corporate goals. Things I'd never even considered before, that I'd had the opportunity to see in action. Things I'd previously been scared of trying, that I now felt confident I could attack and conquer. 

These are my top three reasons for going to the conference in terms of what I can gain as a professional person at the con - but - let's be honest here; my true #1 reason to go is the fantastic friends I've made. Anywhere I go, anywhere I speak, I know there's a Nintex friend among them. This is a great bunch of folks.

CLICK HERE to register now and save!

2 replies

Badge +9

And the fourth reason is that you will be there ;-)

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Now, now, let's not scare them away...