Second Release to Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Badge +5

Hi Nintex Community,

Today I am posting reference topics about the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 Web Services API endpoints as well as a code sample that contains a WCF client and a console application.

Earlier today I also posted a blog post that contains a somewhat informal walk through of implementing a nearly bare-bones custom control using the Nintex.Forms.Sdk assembly. For the discussion, I implemented the <input type="color"> control. The control is based around a single HTML element, and writes to and receives data from a SharePoint text column. For a more fully fleshed out control, check out a code sample in the Forms On Prem 2013 SDK that contains a range control. I'm interested in hearing about your own custom controls.

Next week I'll be posting a reference to the Nintex Forms PowerShell cmdlets as well as a code sample and walk through of deploying a (.wsp) solution to your SharePoint development server contains a class with a method that makes up an inline function. The forms cmdlets provide the ability to register and manage custom inline functions for your forms.

Thanks for your interest and feedback on the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK. I'm pleased to see that some of what I have planned are some the things you are looking for. I also heard some things I don't yet have planned and will throw onto my list, and I hope I can get to them soon. One item includes using PowerShell to interact with the Web service to deploy forms with a script. What else are you interested in seeing?

Cheers!

Matt

0 replies

Be the first to reply!