Request data - Due date doesn't work

Badge +2

Hi,

I get an issue with the request Data : I want that the user answers in 10 days otherwise the WF must continue

so I calculate a due date : Startdate + days value =10 and store it in a variable : DT_DateEchu

I create a request data and store my variable in the DueDate field

But it doesn't work , the request data is suspend either when the date is passed

can somebody  help me ? thanks a lot in advance

11 replies

Badge +9

Hi Viviane BRIANCEAU 

Try to specify number days in calculate date action like below and use that workflow variable for comparison.

204002_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Lakshmi Narayana C

Badge +2

Hi, Thanks a lot for your reply but I can't add a "+", it tells me 'Please enter a numeric value' 

Badge +9

Can you check your workflow variable data type, try to put in log history and test it.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Narayana C

Badge +2

Yes ! both the startDate and the variable is a datetime data type.

I change it and test with 1day 1hour 1 mn

I put a log history list and get the date  and got

Date jour= 07/06/2017
Date échue=08/06/2017 01:01 and passed the date, the Wf is suspend

Badge +9

So, you got the date result but you are not able to set to due date field in your list? And what is the date type of your Due date? Please check the format when you are setting DT_DateEchu to due date.

Badge +9

Hi Viviane BRIANCEAU

I have tried your thing.

Column Types

204004_pastedImage_2.png   204005_pastedImage_3.png

Workflow:

204006_pastedImage_7.png  204009_pastedImage_1.png

204008_pastedImage_11.png

Result:

204003_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Lakshmi Narayana C

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

due date doesn't complete the task on its own. it's moreless just informative field.

if you want the workflow continues once a task is not responded for some time period, you have to configure escalation tab and set 'complete task'  option.

Badge +2

Hi emha

Thanks a lot for your reply

Can you tell me how to configure escalation tab ?

Badge +11

Just an example:

204054_pastedImage_1.png

You can decide if you want your task to get finished or delegated to another user.

Don't forget that there is a help icon at each action's settings screen that explains the whole action and every control inside. You should use that help as most of the time it offers a very good explaantion about the basic usage of the respective action.

Cheers

Philipp

Badge +2

Yes !!! It's works !! It's was si simple ! Thanks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

‌, if you've resolved the problem, please select a correct answer.