Customer Central - Your new portal experience

• 12 February 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Coming Soon: Nintex Customer Central

We have some exciting news to share with you all about the forthcoming launch of our Nintex Customer Central portal.

Nintex is proud to announce the upcoming release, in March 2018, of the next generation of customer self-help web portal. In conjunction with our customers we have developed an innovative and intuitive self-help web portal.  

Tell me more!

These are some of the features that will be available in the portal:

• Gain instant visibility to your usage summary of Nintex products
  • Ability to manage your Nintex licenses, renewing, upgrading or adding.
  • Ability to create and fully manage support cases
  • Omni-channel user experience between Nintex products
  • Access to Learning Central, enabling you to manage your consumption of Nintex training modules
  • Dynamic Knowledge Central tool enabling you to search for content across all Nintex assets
  • Access to product downloads, both current and previous versions
  • Ability to manage your own company and contact details
  • Unified dashboard leveraging all your Nintex touch points, including notifications

Sneak peek?

This is a sneak peek of the Dashboard (Design not final)

Customer Central Sneak Peak

Want to know more?

Over the coming weeks we will be launching a communication campaign with all our customers with further details and how to access the site.

We look forward to welcoming all of our customers to join us and experience the next generation of customer self-help portal.

1 reply

Dears,

We faced issue of failed to run workflows steps [failed to run] after any action also at first step of some workflows

and not only for [pause for] action so  need your advice and recommendations .

Providing you will all details for giving me exact solution required now as  :-

• Nintex license print screen (attached) .

• Topology of farm  [one for (web frontend)  and other for (application server) ] aslo showing services running on each server [attached with names] .

I think issue with nintex workflows come from [Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Workflow Timer Service] which

running On both servers [web front and application server]

Needs your recommendation and also attached services running on both servers with attached names

also our license attached for compatibility.

I don’t think you need logs of workflows, this action as reading from nintex community from computability between out license and services running

on both servers  .

also for your attention Ram on web frontend 32 gigabyte  reached to [75 % ]  for your advice .

Thanks and waiting your kindly response,