Build an e-Recruitment solution for your company

Badge +7

Good day,

We have not implemented this yet but I thought I would share it with you so long.

SharePoint with Nintex Workflow, Forms and Live allows you the opportunity to create an in-house e-recruitment solution without having to spend money on some of the other companies out there.

First Step:

Decide on the fields that you would like to capture information about. This list of fields would be the basis for your form.

I created all the fields as part of a Custom list on my SharePoint site.

200221_pastedImage_2.png

Second Step: Build the Form

Then I started editing the Nintex Form for this list.  Move the fields according to your preference.

200222_pastedImage_3.png

and add repeater sections for the information that might have multiple different entries.

200223_pastedImage_4.png

I also forced certain settings on the attachment field.  There has to be a minimum of 1 attachment and I limited the attachment to certain file types.

Third Step: Publish

Then I enabled the Publish to Live which will create this page for me in the Nintex Cloud and return a URL to this form to me.  

200224_pastedImage_6.png

The URL will look something like this - http://bit.ly/2jfs6dk3 and once clicked on will open the form for me in the internet

200225_pastedImage_8.png

You can no go further and build all the necessary workflows on the SharePoint list to notify the relevant HR employees that look at your recruitment.

Another idea I have been thinking about is to take all the skills and qualifications listed by the applicants and through xml populate a separate database that can be searched for specific skills or qualifications and then linked back to a CV.

Let me know what you think about this or if you would have improved it in a different way.

Thanks for your time.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!