Become a Nintex MVP!

MillaZ
Community Manager
Community Manager
4 0 633

MVP color.png

Nintex Most Valuable Professionals, or MVPs, are technology experts who passionately share their knowledge with others. They are extensively knowledgeable of Nintex products and services, while also being able to solve everyday business challenges.

What it takes to be an MVP

The Nintex MVP designation gives us the opportunity to applaud and pay tribute to Nintex technology experts who make exceptional contributions to Nintex and our community.

These experts are passionate about being the first to experience Nintex products and to share their knowledge with others. Nintex MVPs show strong leadership skills and contribute to making Nintex better. Not only do they possess exceptional technical expertise, but they are also ambassadors of Nintex and contribute to Nintex’s strategic vision.

What do we look for in a Nintex MVP?

• Technical expertise
  • Community contributions
  • Motivation and vision
  • Nintex ambassadorship
  • Strategic vision

To qualify as a Nintex MVP, you need to have a certification in a Nintex Competency (unless there is no certification available, or you have demonstrated your knowledge of the Nintex product in other ways.)

To qualify as an MVP, you need to be an active participant and collaborator on the Nintex Community

• Replying to questions and helping users
  • Actively creating solutions

FAQ

• Q: What if I don’t feel comfortable signing any paperwork?

A: If you do not sign the NDA, you cannot become an MVP

• Q: What if I’m not certified?

A: We will offer you a free certification exam that you can take during the first 3 months after you become an MVP that you be required to pass.

• Q: What if my certification expires while I’m an MVP?

A: We will be happy to give you the opportunity to take another certification for free.

• Q: Who can I contact if I have questions?

A: Please contact mvp@nintex.com

Code of Conduct
MVPs agree to conduct themselves in a manner that is in line with our core values and Terms of Use.

Who should be an MVP?
Do you know somebody who lives, breathes, and advocates Nintex? Is this person a Nintex technology expert who makes exceptional contributions to Nintex by helping Nintex customers get the most from the Nintex Process Platform? Has this person made significant contributions to our online community?

What MVPs do?

• Contribute to product development
  • Help others on the Community
  • Create content
  • Speak at webinar and events
  • Are Nintex advocates

The Nintex MVP program is our way of thanking and recognizing our advocates.

How can I become an MVP or nominate another person?
To be considered to become a Nintex MVP, a (Full Time) Nintex Employee or a fellow Nintex MVP needs to compete a referral on your behalf. The MVP Program is open to both Customers and Partners. Alternatively, you can submit a nomination form yourself.
Your nominator should have a good understanding of how you have displayed passion, community spirit, leadership and most importantly demonstrated positive impact and influence within the technical community.

Benefits:

• Recognition as a global Nintex expert and a community leader.
  • Early access to product roadmap and the opportunity to influence and shape the vision.
  • Access to early product releases, including direct access to product teams and kick-off webinars. Free software for R&D purposes.
  • Free certification exams and training.
  • MVP branded materials (plaque and signed certificate).
  • Access and discounts to Nintex events.
  • Exclusive badge in Community and Moderator privileges.

Application Process
Step 1
Please complete our online nomination form during the submission period for 2022: 22 April to 31 May. If you are nominated by another person, we will contact you to confirm that you are interested in becoming an MVP.  

Step 2
Our internal team will review the applications and select our new MVPs for 2022.

Step 3

Nintex MVPs will be notified if they are selected. A formal announcement with the selected MVPS will be shared in June 2022.

FB_MVP Global_social channel banner.png

About the Author
Community Manager on the Nintex Community