Forms Label Line Spacing

• 8 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I'm trying to perform a very simple formatting function in Nintex forms, and I can't for the life of me figure it out:

Line spacing.

Specifically, how do I take away that aggravating space that automatically appears before every line in a label?

I found this "solved" issue:

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint-Forum/Line-Height-on-Label/td-p/13498

But there are no instructions on how to actually use CSS in Nintex forms (Nintex help article only says that CSS can be used, and lists the properties available, not how to actually use CSS in Nintex).  I found the CSS class field mentioned in this article, but can't find the CSS rules section.  All I can find is a "Custom CSS" field in the form settings, but adding the suggested code there does nothing.

Please help.  Even just a link to a resource on using CSS in Nintex would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

3 replies

Badge +8

can u show a screenshot how u insert the css class?

it should look like this (from the example from ur link):

after u entered the css code u can now give ur label the css class:

just click on the label where u want to set the class and then enter the css class in the field above. (example was: .nf-form-label.label2)

Thanks for the response.  I think I followed exactly what you showed, and there was no effect.

Screenshots:

I think I'm putting the CSS code in the wrong section of the Custom CSS section ... there's a bunch of stuff already there, with a few sections labeled ("Template Styles", "Mobile Styles", etc)

Badge +8

pls add: .nf-form-label.label2 (in the second screenshot)

notice the dots, i cant see them in ur screenshot

u can add the css code at the end of the code which is already in there... but the place u choose is also correct