Can only see all Task with Site Collection Administrator not with Full Controll

Badge +3

Hello Guys,

ich have some problems with my Nintex Workflow Task Form. Hope somebody can help me...

My Problem

The Workflow Creates a Flexitask with Nintex Forms and we have one Admin User (With permission full conroll) that can see all Task in this Task List. On the frist few Weeks it was all ok and now i got the following Problem:

I click on Task, that assigned to another person. My User have Full controll on this List and Item and i got the following error:

WFErrorEdit.PNG

After click on "Web Parts maintenance Page"  i got the an "Access denied". With my Farm Account user i got the following window:

ListForm.PNG

Now i test this Situation with my Sitecollection Administrator and i got this View.

WFTaskForm.PNG

Anybody know what i can do, that my User can see all Task from this List without this error? At the beginn this function work but not now anymore :-(

2 replies

Badge +3

I think this is my Solution and very horroble:

https://community.nintex.com/thread/4348

Badge +3

Hello Frank,

i checked this with SharePoint Designer Approval Workflows. Here is it not necessary to have "Site Collection Administrator" permission  to open Approval Task that assigned to other user (read permission on item oder List is enough). For this created a support ticket for nintex.

In my oppionion is it a bug. In my Solution i need an user that can see all approved or rejeted Tasks. With SPD Workflow works, with Nintex not.

I will give you a feedback when i got the information from the Nintex support.