Nintex related UnKnown job is failing daily on SP On-Prem 2013

• 12 April 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +7

Hello Guys,

I'm seeing a weird issue on my environment in recent times. Daily around 6:20AM one job is running and is failing. If I see the running jobs screen, I can see the job name. Once it is completed, I am unable to see the job name on failed jobs page. It is just showing empty for Name column and time other details can be seen.

Suppose yesterday I have seen the job name like: nwl-queue-recycle-execute-617e4b68-ad75-4e4a-a1a1-0977b063a0a8 (I have to see running jobs screen in 6:20AM time to get the name of the job)

so if I click on this name, I can delete this job.

But today if I check the name it is like: nwl-queue-recycle-execute-8b058550-e998-4a14-9672-3e63d2fd4312

We recently upgraded to Nintex WF 3.1.7.0On both DEV n PROD, I'm seeing the same issue at the same time (6:21AM)

Any one experienced this issue? How to get rid of this one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Soni

2 replies

Badge +7

Thank You so much Andrew! This helps me analyzing the job.

But looks like I do have another issue on my server. Nintex workflow queue service is not running on server (web server -> services).

But when I check services on server from central admin, it is running. Is it matter? All workflows are running with no issues on my environment.

Badge +7

Hello Richard,

Same problem in my environment too. This happens to us after upgrading to Nintex 3.1.7.0

Every morning around 6:20 the service will be stopped and it can't be started by timer job, and invalid function error with giving manual try. But after 1 hr or so, this service will be started automatically!