list item ID (SPEventsField@ID) help

• 21 February 2008
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hello fellow K2ers,

I know this is a very simple question, but since I am new to K2 and I am not too technical, please bear with me :)

I am having trouble with a portion in my process.  The workflow is triggered by a list item update event from List A, and then it copies that list item onto List B.  I am able to do so by mapping the list item metadata manually from the XML field.  However, I also want to delete the original item from List A once the item is copied onto List B.  When I run the SharePoint List Item wizard and choose the Delete List Item event, it is asking me for the Item ID, which I assumed is the SPEventsField_@ID (SPEventsField/Items/Items/ID).  However, that value seems to be always 1 (not matching the ID from the item from List A).  Could somebody please point me to the right direction?  Thanks in advance!

Brian

2 replies

Badge +9
Could you try with the EventDetails->ListItem value?
Badge +1

Johnny,

Thanks alot for the help!  That worked out perfect.  I was going to wrap the item around in a smartobject but this resolves what I needed to get done.  Once again thanks for the help.

Brian