CRM create ticket error

Badge +3

184175_pastedImage_0.png

What type is (EntityName) what does that data look like?  Is it expecting a GUID?  I keep getting an error.

6 replies

Badge +11

Hi Craighton,

please have a look at the list where you want to create an item in and lookup the type of the columns. I've never seen SharePoint column type "EntityName". It rather seems like "Customer Type (EntityName)" is just the name of the column.

Besides, what error do you get?

Regards

Philipp

edit: sorry, didn't get your question.

Badge +3

I am getting this error below when trying to create CRM ticket.  I don't have a parameter name called value so I am not sure what workflow is talking about

5/4/2016 11:07 AMWorkflow Comment

Property type is not supported.
Parameter name: value

Badge +11

Hi Craighton,

sorry for the misunderstanding. Are you sure the error is raised by this action? If you are, try have a look at the help button. Could give you a hint on what to provide as parameters for this action.

Badge +3

I have CRM query that I am using before and it is working it is returning the information I need from CRM.  I cant get nintex to create a CRM ticket.  The workflow errors out and says...

Property type is not supported.
Parameter name: value

I don't even have a parameter name called : value, now I am confused.

Badge +3

I am connecting to new CRM 2016 applications.  Has anyone connected and created ticket or anything in CRM 2016.  I am wondering if it programmed for it yet.

Badge +3

Nintex is not programmed for CRM 2016 yet.  It is just a coincidence that it works for some functionality but not all.