Monitor K2 Administrator Actions

• 24 December 2008
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Hi,
I would like to ask how can i monistor the administrator area and the archive of his actions and where can i retrieve clear reports about those administrators actions....

Here is a cenario, 

Namely, if the K2 administrator changes the right of a user where is this logged?

Typically, they want to track the following scenario:

1- the K2 admin grants the right to a user to approve a step in a worklow (approve a loan)

2- the user approves a specific loan

3 the admin removes the right of the user

They want to track the administrator action whereby he granted the “approve” rights for a specific user.

Is there a user friendly way to retrieve the administrator actions in a report: grant rights, add user, add rights to users, etc.

Thanks 

5 replies

Badge +6

Hey all,

Merry Christmas ,

Well we tries a lot of thinkgs to be able to track the administrators actions in the Management console of the K2 Workspace, but we are still not able to find the right way to perform the tracking report, Our client considers this issue very critical and we are preparing a RFP, so if we are not able to asnwer for this issue we won't be able to get the project. 

Please if it is possible to for anyone to help us solving this task we will be very thankfull.

Best regards,

Badge +6

Hi all,

Well i tried many ways to find something that would let me  Track the Administrators actions and couldn't reach any interesting solution till now. i would like to know if anyone has already worked on this issue before. 

Thanks a lot.

Badge +9
I am sorry to say that I do not think there is a log of Administrator actions, though I can see how that would be useful.  Maybe someone from K2 can tell me I am wrong?  It would be good data to retain for accountability.
Badge +6

Thanks a lot for your reply,

The strange thing is that it seams no one asked before about such feature, knowing that our client has this feature as priority ... 

We are trying to see other Workflow engines and we found that they support such feature.... why does k2 didn't ?? 

If someone from K2 Developers Team could help us .

Thanks 

Badge +6

hey Guys,

We opened a support ticket with K2 and we got the Reply that this feature is not available in K2 BP and it will be logged as a feature request. 

Thanks