Unable to save, Invalid request when sumbitting - Nintex Form (O365)

• 18 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello,

I am newer to Nintex and this is my first time posting. I have been creating simple Nintex forms and workflows for the last 9 months. Yesterday in SharePoint Online I created a list with several types of columns, then created a form to go with that list, and then a workflow. When I went to test it all I could not submit the form. I was not exactly getting an "error" message, but a message titled "Unable to save" and in the box "Invalid request". I kept eliminating different elements trying to trouble shoot and nothing seemed to fix the issue. So today I created a simple list with 8 columns (3 text, 3 choice, 1 date, 1 people picker). Nothing about the columns is extra, the form does not have any rules, etc. Basically, it is as simple as can be and I am still getting the "Unable to save" message when clicking submit. (FYI the information entered in the form is saving to the list each time I click submit.) Anyone have any clue what could be causing this? Any help is greatly appreciated 🙂

1 reply

Badge +1

Solved: I had originally named one of my columns 'File' and after repeatedly testing different scenarios, I am pretty confident that was the issue. The word 'file' must be a reserved word in Nintex Forms.