Solved

NWC Sharepoint online intermittent "unauthorized" failures

• 13 November 2020
  • 10 replies

Has anyone encountered random "unauthorized" failures in executing simple NWC-to-Sharepoint tasks?

9447iF00BA99902E14293.png

I stripped down a more complex workflow to its Sharepoint calls, and it is unpredictably and intermittently failing at different steps.

9448iAE7B68669CCB8CB4.png

There doesn't appear to be an error with the connection to my sharepoint site collection

9449i14844F884C653913.png

I'm perplexed and looking for guidance.  Is there a setting on the Office365 side that I need to change? 

Thanks,

Adam

adam@cherrillconsulting.com

icon

Best answer by WouterT 19 November 2020, 16:48

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@apcherrill I would suggest raising this with support(support@nintex.com), they will be able to investigate the error further.

@leighburke - thank you. I am totally baffled by the intermittent failure.
Userlevel 1
Badge +4

For what it's worth, I've seen this same intermittent error today too. One run I'll get the 'unauthorised' failure, the next I wont.

This is my first workflow using this capability and its not exactly inspiring confidence in the linkage between NWC and Sharepoint online.  Aside from today's intermittent issues, have you seen this before?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

No, today is the first time I've seen this issue. We lean heavily on the SharePoint online connector and it's used heavily in a large array of WFs in our organisation and generally it's very reliable.

I was seeing the same thing yesterday using SalesForce connectors.   Today, there seems to be a general outage.   Can't see any of our workflows.   Anyone know about this or how long it's expected to last?  It's been at least 3 hours so far.

I didn't realize that I crashed the whole system!  just kidding of course.

I can't see any of my workflows either.  What a pain.

Haha!
Our workflows are up and running again. Still seeing the random "unauthorized" message with failures though.

@aboright Likewise.  Seeing intermittent failures when using the SharePoint Online connector. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I experienced the "Unauthorized" failure through the same time period and we raised an incident with Nintex. They followed up promptly and there was a major disruption of the service. It got fixed and it runs stable now again.

The site workflow which runs scheduled each day runs like a charm again as it also did before this incident.