Solved

Free virtual instructor led training in Nintex Promapp available now!

• 31 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Did you know that we have virtual instructor led training classes in a variety of Promapp topics available - AND they are free for the month of April?

Learn the critical success factors involved in rolling out Nintex Promapp accross your organisation or how to configure your site to match your organisations requirements. 
Obtain an overview of Nintex Promapp or even learn how to create engaging process maps that people will actually use!

The sessions are interactive with exercises and quizes and afterwards you'll receive a lots of handy resources to help you achieve business process excellence.

here's the link to the vILT Nintex Promapp offering - https://learn.nintex.com/series/vilt#capability_process-mapping - remember to use the promo code remote-learning-april-2020 to register for FREE

Check out this blog post from our CCO Josh Waldo or ask questions here to learn more.

icon

Best answer by Connor81 28 May 2020, 19:47

View original

5 replies

Update: the free training has been extended through May, 2020.
Badge +2

Hello all - I registered for the Process Automation - Workflow Designer and Logic Basics - SharePoint that was scheduled for 4/7 12:00 and/or 16:00 and every time I click on the link for the class I get "no future events are scheduled at this time".

I purchased the course and registered but cannot get into it. I emailed the enablements@nintex.com email and have yet to hear back from anyone.

Thoughts?

Steve

Badge +5

Hi Steve - someone from my team will be reaching out to you directly.  We're working to add more classes as quickly as possible.   

Alistair

Loved the virtual instructor classes! We were told the certification exam is also free through June. I tried the same code that I used for signing up for classes, but it is not working. Is there a different code? I would like to take the Promapp certification exam. Thanks!

Hi there, 

So glad you enjoyed the instructor led classes - the code for the certifications is cert_lfh_promo