Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection - Initial Release

Check out the asset in   - Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet  

Features

• Easy to mock up workflow designs in Visio prior to development work.
  • OpenSource 
  • Actively Developed
  • 148 Shapes
  • Nintex Workflow 2016 Shapes
  • Easily installed (Installation instructions here)

Planned Features

• Labels for each shape
  • Additional Icons for other products

Screen Shots

Visio Shapes

nw shapes list

UPDATES

Version 1.2 (current)

• All actions have working connection end points
  • Actions/icons have been sorted alphabetically

Version 1.1

• All actions have been named properly.
  • New .zip file with Visio Stencil sheet

200333_pastedImage_2.png

Disclaimer

As stated in our Terms of Use, Nintex is not responsible for any third-party content made available for download on Nintex Connect, whether or not this content has been reviewed and/or moderated by Nintex and regardless of who originated that content (including, but not limited to, Nintex employees, partners, affiliates, or moderators).  Users shall assume all risks associated with applications and other content provided on Nintex Connect.  Nintex does not provide support for any content and plugins provided for download at communities.nintex.com.

25 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Ahhhhh I was just thinking about building something like this! AMAZING! 

I will wait for the labels but this is fantastic! Well done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yeah, I am trying to sort out a good automated (does not take a million years) way to add labels to the images... 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I've thought about this same thing in the past (always thought it would be cool if Nintex provided a quick way to mock things up without having to configure everything).   Definitely nice!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

This is what we were discussing at InspireX! Glad to see you were able put my thoughts together into something usable.  It's funny, I just spoke to my team about this yesterday and asked if there was any desire for something like this and everyone said yes.  Let me know if you need help with anything.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am looking for a programmatic way of building vision stencils if you know anything about that.. it would make labeling a lot easier!

Badge +5

this is superb...thanks a lot for making this

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

No, unfortunately not, other than the reading I have been doing for this side project. Like we talked about, this is be a great tool to give to business analysts so they can mock up the basics before handing it off. My thoughts were to get it into Visio and create a template of sorts but did not get to the point of how I was going to accomplish it. 

After I get settled tonight I can take a look and see what I can come up with...hopefully something!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Aaron Labiosa‌ - 

Do you have a list of all the action titles? I can update them, but I do not know all of them...

Badge +2

Can I give this two likes? It will make design sessions so much easier!

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

It also makes for a very good training tool... before we want them to actually go into Nintex.. haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I do not have one at the moment however, I do have a dump of the images themselves. I think I might have figured out some stuff regarding building stencils programmatically that would speed that up quite a bit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am going to send you the dump via PM.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Disregard my last message, it is attached to this post as well as the Visio file.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Alight, I will see what I am missing and then take a look at automating an update to the Master Properties name.

I have just about all of them now

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Did you just blast through typing all of those????? Perhaps the actual project should live in Codeplex and/or GitHub so interested parties can collaborate a bit easier and we can just link off this post for ease of finding it.

Badge +16

‌ I love this - really well done it's superb!

As a side note to make you chuckle, we have printed out pictures of these actions laminated with blu tac on the back which we stick on white boards during design sessions - so yeah, this is going to save a bit of time

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Yes, for this round, I just typed them all in. I will have to find something that is a bit more...automated...so we can grab teh images and make updates on demand.

Like I said, I want to go back and group them a bit so they make sense to the users; thinking setting it up just like the designer (Logic and Flow, User Interactions, etc.).

Badge +7

This is absolutly AMAZING!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I am working on adding in proper connection points and sorting the actions alphabetically.

Action with connection points:

This will allow for much easier to piece actions together quickly and cleanly!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This is awesome! Looking forward to this!

Badge +16

Is this in xchange also?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No, haven't added it yet. I'll probably do it this evening.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Aaron Labiosa‌ - 

I added it so we have a more os a "project"place to collaborate on it.

Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet  

I updated the connection points and all actions/icons are now alphabetical (v1.2)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Haha! Hilarious! In the past I have always just mocked stuff up in NW and told folks to ignore the angry triangles on all of the actions.

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Badge +3

Access Denied