Day 2 - Microsoft Ignite 2019

• 6 November 2019
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

Settled In

Day 2 of Microsoft Ignite seemed to have a bit of focus and organized chaos to it.  Today was the day everyone started to settle in.  By now everyone has quickly adapted to the environment and knows where the sessions, food, exhibits, bathroom and most importantly the wifi is located.  I personally experienced great wifi service on Monday and you could tell today everyone figured out the password and was diligently downloading all the new stuff they were learning about.

Knowledge Sharing

5402i306A9A11ACCBF79D.jpg

As attendees settled in, the knowledge sharing seemed to pick up steam.  I personally spent the majority of my time at the Nintex Booth.  We had a ton of conversations ranging from what does Nintex do, to best practices, how to's and much more.  

Theatre Session

5401iA224B3A28F7F15D2.jpgI had the privileged to present a small session at one of the theaters in the Hub today.  "Automate your business with Nintex, Teams, and Dynamics" was the topic.  I really enjoyed showing how you could bring Nintex, Teams, Dynamics and SharePoint together to automate vendor management.  It was a very quick session and had a great turnout.

The Nintex Customer Appreciation Party

5400iC63DAB69419F11D6.jpg

Nintex had a fun party at Taverna Opa celebrating the "six great moment's in process."  This event is always one of the highlights of the week.  Tons of employees, customers, prospects and partners attended the party.  One of my favorite activities to see was the stomping of the grapes.  Looking forward to Day 3.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!