cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

A method by which to review your Case number to see if it has been resolved and in which release.

I believe my company is one of the earlier adopters of Nintex Workflow, and in late 2012, when learning how to use the tool my colleague and I found many issues.  So over the years we've submitted our bugs and then . . . . .

That's the point, we never ever learn what happened with our particular bug, now recently Nintex has release the Nintex Customer Portal, but it's primarily meant for System admins to be the main point of contact.

I would rather see a page on the forums where a user can enter a case number and get a status and a release version it's in.  If you're not logged in all you can see is a status and maybe a resolution, but no identifying info.  If logged in, then you can see more information the submitter's info if you are the submitter.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Not applicable

Re: A method by which to review your Case number to see if it has been resolved and in which release.

Hi, Sunnie Damrath​,

First, thanks for being part of our development, more than ten years on now.  Second, I appreciate the frustration and would offer a couple of suggestions for you.

I recommend you go to http://nintex.uservoice.com/ .  That's where you can submit your desire for that sort of online tracking feature. It would seem to be the sort of thing that would require tying the support process to the community in a way I'm not aware many companies do. Regardless, many ideas from UserVoice get voted up and implemented, and yours may well be that type of idea.  If enough people vote it up, it can happen, evidenced by an announcement there right now about a feature released due to UserVoice efforts.

You might also work with your implementation partner on getting information on fixes you request. Your partner should be able to keep you abreast of these things.

Last, if your company is a Software Assurance customer, you can get that information by logging into your account, and your partner should have the information on getting access.

Thanks for the idea and I hope to see you on UserVoice.

All the best,

Frank

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply