cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow with e-Signatures Significantly Increase the Speed of Your Business - Nintex Webinar

Not applicable
8 9 3,137

Workflows with e-Signatures Significantly Increase the Speed of Your Business

Missed the webinar? Catch up here

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 10:00 AM PST

Half of the most common processes in your organization involve approvals. About 40% of those approvals require signatures. When organizations perform these processes manually, they lose money and time. Automating even one of these processes results in fast efficiency gains. Automating many of these processes dramatically improves the speed of your business.

Join Mike Fitzmaurice, VP Technology at Nintex and Nuno Sanches e Silva, Senior Partner Marketing Manager at DocuSign, on January 14 at 10:00-11:00am PST to hear how businesses like yours are taking the pain out of everyday processes.

These are just a few of the processes your organization can make more efficient with Nintex and DocuSign:

• Employee onboarding
  • Purchase requests
  • Contract management
  • Business reporting
  • Product approvals
  • Non-disclosure agreements
  • Sales contracts
  • PR release forms
  • Work orders
  • Audit sign-offs

Register here!

Tags (2)
9 Comments
Not applicable

Is there a registration link for this?

Not applicable

I forgot to add the registration link! Thanks for the pickup Stacie. I've added the link above, or you can click on the link here http://info.nintex.com/DocuSign-Live-Webinar.html 

Nintex Newbie

Will the webinar recorded and provided as a video? I'm very interested in it.

With kind regards

Christof

Not applicable

Yes it'll be recorded! I'll post it up as soon as it's ready, should be sometime next week

Nintex Newbie

Thats very nice. Thanks!

Not applicable

No worries!

Not applicable

The video is posted!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi Emily,

Is it possible for you to provide some of those workflows?  Particularly the UDA that Fitz had built.

Thanks,

Chris

Not applicable

Hey Chris, I'll find out and get back to you!