Are you off to Microsoft Ignite? Well so is Nintex! And we're running a free "Workflow Ignited: Best Practices Workshop" on Sunday, May 3rd.
Join us at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago from 8.30am - 3.30pm.
You'll gain an edge over other Ignite attendees with this exclusive workshop on building solutions with the Nintex workflow platform.
Join Nintex experts and TekDog’s Jason Keller to learn how to:
- Architect, design and implement a complete business solution levering the Nintex workflow platform
- Manage the Nintex database more efficiently
- Read ULS logs more effectively and other best practices
- Define a roadmap to take your forms and workflows to the cloud
- Troubleshoot forms loading times
- Optimize workflows’ effect on SQL performance
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.