Work Smarter, Not Harder

• 14 March 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Found this picture I took at InspireX and shared with my team and wanted to share it with you!

I recently started to expand our training to involve our Business Analysts so that they can assist in getting other areas on board with Nintex. I use this image (and phrase) throughout as it drives home the idea that Nintex does not require you to be a technical savant and code solutions.  It empowers users to see and hear this as it removes the notions that it is too complex or difficult to do themselves, and once they see how easy it is to demo, that is when I see all the gears starting to move about their ideas and what they want to automate!

Work Smarter Not Harder.JPG

So what else do you guys use in your trainings? I am putting together a training packet and will most likely share it once I have it completed to get some feedback!

1 reply

Badge +3

I emphasize consistency and how easy it is to re-use parts of workflows created by other people. I demonstrate how one group took a couple of custom workflows produced by another group, cut them apart and pieced the together to build their solution in half a day rather than the time it would have taken to build from scratch even in Nintex, let alone writing code, and how the outcome had consistency across the groups.

I say "borrow with pride" and "steal and give credit."