cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New From Nintex - Nintex for SharePoint 2016!

Not applicable
5 4 2,544

July, 2016 release:  Nintex for SharePoint 2016

Nintex for SP2016 banner - hi res.jpg

We have released the latest version of Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for SharePoint Server 2016!  The announcement came at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Toronto, where Nintex made a number of product announcements.

NX2016Smooth.gifNew Features

This latest release  improves user experiences, includes the capability to start a workflow from a non-SharePoint environment, and gives customers a flexible workflow platform that can scale as part of their on-premises deployment or through a hybrid implementation of SharePoint Server 2016 and Office 365.

How can I get it?

Existing customers can upgrade to Nintex for SharePoint 2016 as a part of their software assurance from the Product Downloads space, while new customers can purchase it through a Nintex partner.  (The Product Downloads area is only accessible for Software Assurance, and Premium Support customers. If you don't have permission to this area, please Ask Support.)

Our own Technology Partner Evangelist Eric Harris​ outlines the features here: Nintex for SharePoint 2016 - General Availability. 

Release Notes

Nintex Workflow and Forms 2016 Release Notes

Stay tuned for further announcements and blog posts!

4 Comments
Workflow Hero

Wow the new UI is fantastic!  I'm curious on stats regarding the number of highly requested user features/changes implemented in 2016.  Maybe Eric Harris​ or Frank Field​ can share those numbers and what those features are.

Workflow Hero

Checking with Eric Harris​ and Frank Field​ to see if there is an answer to my question from last week.

Not applicable

Hi, eric halsey​!

Sorry for the delay. On vacation last week.  If you mean UserVoice type of data, I'm afraid I don't have visibility on that.  I would say one way to get a handle on that (though not 100% accurate) would be to visit UserVoice and then compare requests to the changes to products, which are in Release Notes for each product. Maybe Eric will have a better suggestion.

Workflow Hero

Thanks Frank,

No problem.  I would think that would something product development team would want to brag about if they knocked out a bunch.

Thanks,

Eric F. Halsey

SharePoint Architect

Technology