cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Release! April 2015 Product Release

Not applicable
8 16 3,464

Hello Everyone!

The April release includes several highly-requested capabilities in Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365, and Nintex Mobile, as well as important Nintex Workflow for SharePoint updates.

Highlights include:

Nintex Workflow for Office 365

LazyApproval in Nintex Workflow for Office 365

LazyApproval speeds up approval processes by allowing users to respond to requests quickly, using natural language like "yes", "no", "approve", or "reject".

Introducing new actions!

Most requested actions like Switch, For Each and Regular Expression add capabilities to enable you to create more of your on-premises Nintex processes in Office 365.

Nintex Forms for Office 365

Cascading Lookups

Improved designed and user experiences with forms that are easy-to-build and sophisticated. A restaurant inventory request form is an example of this capability. When the form filler selects her Store State, the next field for Store City shows only the city fields relevant to her state.

Nintex Mobile Apps

Richer Nintex Mobile forms are here with image annotation, and barcode scanning - two of our most requested Nintex Mobile capabilities!

Image Annotation

Image annotation lets users mark-up or edit photos, adding detail to form attachments.

Barcode Scanning

Barcode scanning enables faster form - filling.

Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

Enhancements to Nintex Workflow for SharePoint continue to improve our on-premises products.

Additional resources:

Release notes

Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Nintex Workflow 2013

Nintex Workflow 2010

Nintex Forms for Office 365

Nintex Mobile Apps

Videos to watch!

More blog posts and videos to come later this week!

16 Comments
akrasheninnikov
Nintex Newbie

Cool! Nice to see the Secure Store support added in.

bschott
Nintex Newbie

Emily where can we read up on these on prem improvements?

Not applicable

Hey Brian, you'll be able to find the list in the release notes.

Nintex Workflow 2013 - Release Notes

Nintex Workflow 2010 - Release Notes

Not applicable

Ooh Ooh! We are getting really excited about this right now! I was just talking to mobile app developers about creating an app for barcode scanning. My question is: How do I get that set up? I don't see an option in my O365 Forms builder for barcode scanning. And does it support PDF417 format for Driver's Licenses? Really hope it does...

Not applicable

Ooh yay perfect timing! I'm not entirely sure of the answers, let me have one of our product team respond to you

Not applicable

Hey Joseph, here is some more info on how to implement barcode scanning with the Single Line Textbox control in Nintex Forms.

Update* Joseph Curet​ good news! Yes, PDF417 format is supported

gadams
Nintex Newbie

Hi Emily,

Looks like the developers and testers have been working very hard! So thanks to them all.

Nintex Forms 2013 is the missing 'elephant in the room' with all those product updates.

Just wondering if there is a time frame for the next update to Nintex Forms 2013.

I would be very interested to hear what is in the road map for new features.

Cheers,

Gavin

iecm
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

I would like to know, when it will be available of the new version of International Nintex Workflow 2013?

Not applicable

Hey Gavin, yes! That is the missing one we're targetting next week for Nintex Forms for 2013 and 2010. Keep an eye out! 

iecm
Nintex Newbie

Hello, I would like to know, when it will be available new version of Nintex Workflow International

Not applicable

We expect the international version for on-prem to be out in the next month or so.

Not applicable

Hi Miroslaw, the Nintex Workflow international was released yesterday New Release! Nintex Workflow 2013 and 2010 (English and International)

Not applicable

In case you missed it, the new version of Nintex Forms was released a couple weeks back New Release! Nintex Forms 2013 and 2010 (English and International) 

Not applicable

Hello Emily,

Secure store service is enabled for which Nintex Workflow actions. Any Idea?

I can't find anywhere How can I enable it?

Not applicable

Hey Charan, please see this article on how to configure the Secure Store Service in SharePoint 2013

Not applicable

Great News !