New Nintex Workflow Cloud Connectors - Trello & Google Directory

• 3 February 2021
  • 0 replies

At Nintex, one of the most common questions from prospective and existing customers is, "Can you integrate with [insert name of] application?" We understand that our customers rely on a vast amount of additional third-party applications every day, which makes connectivity even more integral to expanding and consolidating your process automation solution. 

Nintex is accelerating a connector rollout over this next year and beyond. I'm excited to say we have two new connectors for our customers and will be delivering a number more in the coming months.

The new connectors available are:

• Trello
  • Google Directory

Trello:

Trello is a web-based Kanban-style list-making application which is hugely popular, even in large organizations. Trello is a powerful, free and versatile tool perfect for simple integration to accompany Nintex Workflow Cloud. Trello's flexibility means customers can use it in a wide range of use cases, making it perfect for integration into NWC. The connector we have developed is flexible and accommodates any general use cases with various card creation, and updating functionality added.

The actions available are:

10006i0833625DB4DA7DAA.png

The operations available now for data sources in forms are:

• Get Boards
  • Get Lists
  • Get Cards
  • Get Checklists
  • Get Board Members

10005iF04C93929F37FAC5.png

Google Directory:

The Google Directory connector allows you to perform administrative operations on users, groups, organizational units, and devices in your Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) account. It will allow customers using Google Workspace to automate their employee onboarding and offboarding experience regarding their allocations, roles, groups etc.

The actions available are:

10007i3A0C0C1EA92AF81A.png

The operations available for data sources in forms are:

• Get members of a group
  • Get groups

10008iD4A2890DB2A7E452.png

We will have Microsoft Exchange Online and Google connectors coming in the next month. Stay tuned!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!