cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New: A Monthly Honor Roll

Not applicable
11 26 3,169

This month, we're starting a new way of connecting you to the people who make Nintex Connect the community that it is. And to do that, we're literally asking you to "follow" ten people!  

Each month for the foreseeable future, I'll name ten people to an "honor roll" and you can visit their profile and click "follow" to make them a connection in the community.

Why do this?  Because following puts their activity in the news stream of your choosing and exposes you to how leading community members are engaging in Nintex Connect.  You'll see what content they're creating, and responding to.  It's a great way to enrich your community experience.

This month's Honor Roll members to follow:

honorroll Honor Roll

Marian Hatala

Enrico Knapp

Brendan Murphy

Rick Bakker

Courtney Vargo

Paul Crawford

Kok Koon Gan

Dan Stoll

Chaitra B C

Rhia Wieclawek

honor roll big

Honor Roll members will get this badge in their reputation center, along with 100 points.

This is not an undemocratic process!  If you'd like to nominate someone for the honor roll next month, post their name below and tell us why you think they should have a bigger following!

Tags (1)
26 Comments
courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Awesome idea, Frank, and thanks for the shout out! I really like the content that Giacomo Gelosi‌, Thomas Xu‌, and Tomasz Poszytek‌ put out also, always lots of great answers, tips, and info from them. Half the time, I'll go to reply to a new question and Tomasz has already beat me to it with some awesome links. Thomas is always responsive and helpful and sees you through whatever you're working through. Giacomo has been active recently and has some pretty sweet blog posts that have helped me numerous times.

praios81
Nintex Newbie

Thank you ‌. I'm feeling honored being named along all those awesome people!

murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Thanks ‌.  This is a neat idea.  Don't know that I deserve to be on the list, but I appreciate it. 

Not applicable

Three great nominees! 

rickbakker
Nintex Newbie

O. What a nice surprise   I feel honored to have been put on the 'Honor Roll'. Thanks!

Automation Master
Automation Master

I nominate ‌! I keep coming back to his flexi-task article, and he gives great, well-thought out advice.

Also thank you for this honour, I'd like to thank the academy, my Dad, .. um, oh, this is all so sudden..

courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Hear hear! Another vote for Chris Ben‌, I think I just assumed he was on there already and didn't double check! 

james_porretta
Nintex Newbie

Great idea and I think this is an awesome list! I think that Chris Ben from Provoke should certainly be on the Honor Roll!

paul_crawford
Nintex Newbie

Honoured, I really am. My nomination would be ‌, current colleague and Nintex Goddess!!. Soon to be ex as I am leaving my job here to go contracting. I can't put into words how great she has been. i will miss her a lot. I realise i am hyjacking this as a farewell leaving speech but.... oh well.

kelliganp
Nintex Newbie

Great idea Frank!

Not applicable

I hope that contracting will still lead you back to Nintex Connect, Paul. It's been great having you in the community!

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

I nominate Ryan O'Leary‌ for answering countless questions and writing outstanding blogs in our Document Generation Space.

Automation Master
Automation Master

‌ we can be contractor bros! 

Automation Master
Automation Master

Wow!  Shucks ‌, ‌ and ‌.  What an awesome way to start my day.  Thank you very much.  I'm just like everyone else here - I come to receive lots of answers to my questions and in return I'm able to answer a few from time to time.

My nominations would definitely be the guru of gurus, Mr ‌ et "chou chou" ‌.  If you ask these two questions and they are stumped then you know you're attempting something that's probably not possible.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hahaha.  Gold!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Thanks a lot Chris, it's an honor, being nominated by you  ! I also add my vote for you, I learn a lot from your posts which are very useful and very well explained !

By the way, I like "chou chou" surname 

paul_crawford
Nintex Newbie

You won't be able to get rid of me that easily!! I will still be here doing my bit!!!

jaapsteenis
Nintex Newbie

Good Work :-) Timmeren aan de weg :-)

rickbakker
Nintex Newbie

Thanks

rickbakker
Nintex Newbie

There are 2 people I would like to nominate for the honor roll, although I am not sure they need the extra followers

They are:

I think we all know the importance of their love and care for this community. Not sure if I am abusing the honor roll now. I just wanted to thank our (former) community managers

jpmhuls
Nintex Newbie

Hi Frank,

Great initative !! Question: are only the top 10 monthly Honor Roll people shown, while there may be more people who have received this Honor Roll badge (like myself)? If so, is there/will there be a list where you can see them all so people can follow those not listed?

Not applicable

‌, if you've received this badge, then I thank you for pointing out some error in my gamification console. This is supposed to be a manually-awarded badge/points. Yet, there it is in your console. I will remove that for you, and look into what's up with the points/badges.   To answer your other question, only the people named each month are supposed to receive the badge.

Thanks for letting me know that something is up!

jpmhuls
Nintex Newbie

Not applicable

Awww, Sorry ‌, but I suspect that you'll soon see that badge in your reputation center, given your contributions to the community, especially the past few months. :-)

jpmhuls
Nintex Newbie

No problem Frank. Rules of the game are as they are. But your reply does put the smile back  And I'm happy to share my knowledge.... and my (Nintex) problems as well

Not applicable

The June list is out!