how insert records of variable length Excel file to sharepoint list by Nintex workflow

Badge

i am newbie in SharePoint and Nintex Workflow.One excel file is sent everyday automatically by a GPS system that contains some information of longitude and latitude that the number of records are variable everyday based on the vehicles movement.As the excel file created automatically by GPS system ,it is not considered as 'Table' and there is no 'Name' associated with it's fields. i intend to insert automatically the file contents (that is sent by GPS system everyday ) to SharePoint List by Nintex Workflow.

To do this:

i have created a 'SharePoint document library' and i myself insert the excel files into that, everyday manually and i have created a 'Nintex WorkFlow' and i have used 'Query Excel Services' component in it and as you know the 'Workbook path' and 'Sheet name' and 'Cells to retrieve ' should be known in order to use 'Query Excel Services' in my case the 'Cells to retrieve ' is variable in daily reports. i appreciate if you guide me toward this issue .

0 replies

Be the first to reply!