Best Practice for Disconnected Environment and InfoPath

• 24 September 2005
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +3
All,

I have K2 process that is using InfoPath. In some instances users accessing the InfoPath form may not be able to do submit because of connectivity issues. Regardless, we cannot impede them and must allow them to continue their work.

I was thinking that one solution would be to modify the submit code that is injected into the InfoPath form by adding code into a catch statement if a connectivity error were encountered. Is there a better way of approaching this issue? What has been a best practice for this type of requirement? One of the reasons why InfoPath was chosen is because of it ability to work in a disconnected environment.

J

1 reply

Badge +11
Since this post has been submitted more than a month ago, I suppose it would be safe to assume that either no one else has ever had the same requirement or that no one else knows of a workable solution.

Have you had any luck with this requirement which you can share with our fellow forum members?

If not, the only recommendation I can make is to contact your local K2.net consulting team - maybe they can come up with a solution.

Regards,
Ockert