Nintex Workflow - populate date in form when another form field is one of several selections

• 8 December 2021
  • 0 replies

Nintex Workflow - populate date in form when another form field is one of several selections...

I have two workflows created for a Nintex form SharePoint help desk - each workflow is set to populate a different form "date" field based on selections in another form field. 

It is working... sort of.... for some reason, they are both populating the current date, regardless of whether or not the criteria is actually met for both workflows.

So, for example: I work a ticket in the help desk, select one of several "closed" statuses - the "closed date" field is populating today's date when I hit save. That's great - that's what I wanted to happen... BUT the other date field ("date transferred") is ALSO populating today's date, but this is the field set up on my second workflow and it shouldn't be populating since I didn't select any of the selections for that second field (nothing should even be triggering that workflow, since the field selection needs to be "transferred").

Does this make sense? Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? I'm a beginner with all this stuff, so I'm not really sure what information would be helpful to make this question clearer.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!