How to Sign Out of Nintex Mobile Apps

• 24 March 2015
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

There are times that you need to change your Nintex Mobile App to a different site, or use a different account. Especially when you are testing. Look at the document Nintex Mobile Apps Product Guide​ I found some direction about my account and login that I will copy here.

When you sign in to Nintex Mobile apps, your credentials are remembered by the app and will automatically sign you in the next time you launch the app. You can sign in to Nintex Mobile apps on different devices and on different platforms. For instance, you can use the Nintex Mobile app on your Windows 8 laptop as well as on your iPhone at the same time, using the same user account.The Nintex Mobile app supports “roaming” of your data from one device to another one for synced items, i.e. forms which have been submitted to the SharePoint server. Items stored locally to the device, specifically in the Drafts and Outbox folders, are not visible across devices. If you are sharing the mobile device you use for executing Nintex Mobile apps with someone else, or you want Nintex Mobile apps to forget your account credentials, you may want to consider signing out of the app

On Sign Out, Nintex Mobile apps will forget your password and sign out of the app. Your username, SharePoint URL and Domain, if available, are retained.

So how do we sign out of Mobile Apps? It was easy to locate for the Phone's Mobile App. I click on the Settings gear at the bottom task bar, then sign out on the settings screen.

nappphonesignout.PNG

But using the Desktop Mobile App took me a few minutes to find so I wanted to post the sign out process here.

I have Windows 8.1 using the Windows version of the Nintex Mobile App. To sign out of the App, open the settings pane of the app. You can do this in one of three ways.

• Move the mouse to the lower right hand corner of the screen to show the Windows Charms, click Settings and the Nintex Mobile App Settings pane will appear
  • Click WindowsKey+C to show the the Windows Charms, click Settings and the Nintex Mobile App Settings pane will appear
  • Click WindowsKey+I to jump straight to the Settings Pane of the App

The Windows Charm bar:

NAppCharm.png

Nintex Mobile App Settings Pane

nappsignout.png

Now click Sign Out. Sign Out will bring up a screen to allow you to simply click Sign Out and your username, SharePoint URL and Domain, if available, are retained. Or click Forget Me to remove that data.

When you go back to the app you will be presented with the familiar login screen to pick an account. For details around signing into the app see Signing in Nintex Mobile

Nintex It!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!