Solved

I must be missing a major point in the Nintex Forms program

• 11 January 2022
  • 1 reply

So today is my first day using Nintex forms for Sharepoint. I started with a new blank list. I launched the program, chose Responsive Form and started dragging controls onto the form and while I'm not an expert at it this is not my first time doing Sharepoint Form Development.

Form looks good. I published to the site list and clicked new. Form loaded...filled it in. Submitted.

In the Sharepoint view the only column was Title. Since I am not using the Title field there was nothing there. No columns with any of the Nintex form data were there. So, I opened the list settings in Sharepoint hoping I could find the new columns/fields there. No new fields. I need to be able to view this list with columns and I need to be able to export the list data to Excel for analysis.

Did I just spend a crap load of money on a tool that is not going to be able to display its data in Sharepoint?

TIA for any help.

-steve

icon

Best answer by chuckwould 11 January 2022, 22:10

View original

1 reply

Hello,

The form will not create columns in your SharePoint list.  You need to create list columns, and then you can connect your form controls to those columns in the control properties