cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honor Roll: July 2017

Not applicable
11 11 2,126

Each month we name ten people to an "honor roll" in the community to highlight their contributions and encourage you to connect with them.

Congrats to the Nintex Connect members below - and THANK YOU for your contributions!

I encourage everyone to "follow" each of them. Here's how: Just hover over their names below and then click "follow" in the card that pops up, or visit their profile pages and click "follow" next to their name in the banner.

Why do this?  Because following puts their activity in the news stream of your choosing and exposes you to how leading community members are engaging in Nintex Connect.  You'll see what content they're creating, and responding to.  It's a great way to enrich your community experience.

This month's Honor Roll members to follow:

honorroll Honor Roll

honor roll big

Honor Roll members will get this badge in their reputation center, along with 100 points.

This is not an undemocratic process!  If you'd like to nominate someone for the honor roll next month, post their name below and tell us why you think they should have a bigger following!

Tags (1)
11 Comments
Nintex Newbie

Thanks ! I'm honored and look forward to adding much more content in the near future.

Nintex Newbie

Yea! Go CB!

Nintex Newbie

And congratulations and thank you to everyone on the honor roll!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Thanks ‌!  

Nintex Newbie

Thanks!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Thank you and congrats to all mentioned!

Nintex Newbie

Thank you Frank Field‌. I'm also honored to be on this month roll. And also looking forward to keep contributing to the community. It has been a great place of inspiration and answers... thanks you too fellow community members

Automation Master
Automation Master

Thanks a lot for the mention ‌! Congratulations also for all the other people in the post!

Nintex Newbie

Thanks, this was totally unexpected. I had no idea that this community had this type of recognition. 

Not applicable

Happy to do it, Dean. It's a small thing, perhaps, but I've noticed that in the past month, you've been making valuable contributions. I wanted to note it for the rest of the community.  Thank you!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Thanks Jimmy Jam and Frank.  It's an honour to be named amongst such superstars!

I've nominated them before and they already have a large following but ‌ and ‌ are absolute gurus!