Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Simple Time Sheet Solution - Part 1

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee
12 14 6,402

Greetings  

Most of the discussions I have with customers who are introduced to our Nintex Platform are ideas of processes they would like to automate within their environment. Some examples typically include; Employee onboarding/offboarding, Problem Identification/Safety Inspections, Travel Requests etc. 

I decided to do something a bit different, namely a Time Sheet Solution; just to show you guys how to approach a process you'd like to automate using Nintex, once you've taken time to understand and disect it using Promapp like I have below:

In part 1 of this blog, I've done a +/- 12 minute introduction to how I broke down the Solution using some of the tips and tricks we've covered in our recent Workflow Pro's EMEA webinar. In this first part I give a short description on how the solution works, and as I continue with this blog series I will dive deeper into the solution. 

I hope you guys enjoy this!

Continue to part 2

14 Comments
Nintex Newbie

Great start of the video  I could not understand all you were saying but I have that often with rap.

Nintex Newbie

Look forwards to the 2nd part going into detail of the workflow magic!

Nintex Newbie

It was part of the latest EMEA Workflow Pro's. You can check it here.

Cheers,

Rick

Not applicable

LOVE THE INTRO MUSIC!

Can't wait to see part two!

Nintex Newbie

Great job I really like this!

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Haha thanks Rick Bakker :

Haha I was messing around doing a freestyle using Nintex® terminology, concepts and action names, and trying to do a couple of puns, and rhyme schemes with them! Just like any decent rap song, i'll share the "lyrics" with you haha... its not good enough to be on Rap Genuis but here you go:

"...I'm the master of Iambic pentameter/ best to take it in, like UDA parameters/...I Excel , when I Query XML/ Log this to your History List: 'this Evangelist is known to do it well/...man please/ i'm a beast with frees/ changing steez(styles) like approval State Machines/ and best believe... with NWC®/ we're way past the syntax of modern day cloud technology/... the truth hurts, and the logs don't lie/expose these guys like Hawkeyes API "

Thanks for your comment, part 2 is coming really soon, as well as a download for this solution  

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Thanks guys, part 2 is almost ready with downloadable content  

Automation Master
Automation Master

awesome

Nintex Newbie

Incredible! Keep up this creativity we love it! Showed it to the office neighbors well done.

Nintex Newbie

Great job, Palesa thank you for sharing!

Nintex Newbie

Awesome Intro Video
Great Job

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Thanks ‌!!!

Nintex Newbie

Will this solution work with Sharepoint 2013?

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Yes