cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Wanna Help With a "Beta?"

Our buddy Eric Harris asks me to share this with the Blue Ribbon Group: 

Hello all,

We are inviting any of you that have availability to participate in giving us feedback on our new forms functionality that we are rolling out soon. This is a great chance to play around with it, see it before everyone else, and help us be sure it meets your needs. 

How to participate? Click here to complete a registration form for the advance preview.

You will receive tenant information with login credentials. This isn't difficult and should take 30 minutes or so to do. As we get more feedback we may add more challenges but currently, there are two listed challenges for you to participate in. 

Please take a moment to participate. Completing the form takes less than a minute.

7 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Wanna Help With a "Beta?"

Finally! I've seen them using it for a quite long time. Each presentation, demo recently run was showing this 'zink' prefix in URL. Can't wait

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi Frank Field, will that new version be rolled out just for O365, or will the same/similar version be (sooner or later) available  for on-prem installations?

Not applicable

Sorry, Marian, even if I knew roadmap info (I don't, they don't inform me), I wouldn't be at liberty to reveal anything. 

I am aware of an effort internally to produce a "public roadmap," but it's not my department and I don't know who's working on it or when it's coming out or what'll be on it. I know that's not a very helpful answer, but it's true. 

That said, I hear this sure seems like the kind of thing they might as well work on for both on-prem and O365.  :-)

Automation Master
Automation Master

I'm sorry, I was not clear enough, I do not ask for roadmap.

the point is I do not use O365 at all, so I wonder whether it makes any sense to apply for this.

it would surely made, if that once appeared on on-prem...

Not applicable

I edited the above, sorry. The last sentence would seem to say that you wouldn't be wasting your time if you did take part in the beta. :-)

Automation Master
Automation Master

From what I heard during the roadshows is, that this is planned especially for Nintex Workflow Cloud. O365 is on a roadmap as well, so I guess this will also be available for on-premise.

The huge gap in functionality here is imho the lack of support for custom JS

Regards, Tomasz

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

I would recommend that everyone get in on this. This allow you, the end user, to get involved and voice your opinion of what you like, don't like, want, or need to have in the product.

While it may not be rolled out to a version you are using, you never know, you may find yourself using it one day at a new opportunity! I understand that it is extra work/effort to do some of this stuff, but it allows you to steer the product in the "right" direction.