cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ISO: Old, Outdated, Obsolete Content

Our second Blue Ribbon Group initiative will be posting links to outdated content.

I know you folks know when there is a piece of content that is out-dated and should either be updated or deleted.  But rather than having you do that, I need to show my boss that you really know your stuff before I can just let you do it. He wants to see a list.

So, let's find all the old, outdated, obsolete content we can and call them "Grumpy Old Men."

Let's find all the Grumpy Old Men in the community and tell them to "get off our lawn!"

offmylawnbadge

Each time you reply below,

you'll work your way toward

this grumpy old man badge!

Reply with ten links, and you'll get this handsome devil in your reputation center in your profile AND 500 points!  That's more points than hairs on this curmudgeon's head!

This badge is available now through November 18th.

If nobody can find ten docs (remember, reply with each link individually, that's how the Jive platform will award you the badge/points), then I'll just award it to the person who finds the most. But more than one person can win!

After that, I'll show the boss the content and see what he'd like to do with it. After that, I hope to turn you all loose on marking content with structured outcomes (outdated, sucess, final, etc)...

Thank you!

Tags (1)
101 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: ISO: Old, Outdated, Obsolete Content

: it doesn't state supported browsers for SP2016

Automation Master
Automation Master

: it doesn't reference the files for 2016 environments

Automation Master
Automation Master

At the least this needs updating? I haven't watched the webinars, but Infopath is here to stay...for now, and I'd update the blog as it's effectively advertising a link to register for webinars that have long gone, although the links to the webinars themselves are obviously of use.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Beyond InfoPath Webinar Series: Forms as Solution UI 

I think each of these entries would benefit from updating given that Infopath is around for at least another 10 years. I won't bother posting the links to each of the entries individually.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Events for Nintex Forms 2016.

Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Obsolete

Automation Master
Automation Master

Obsolete

Automation Master
Automation Master

Old but could be useful if the webinar was updated and this had a link.

Not applicable

I've not tended the Events space. :-)

0 Kudos