cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Workflow Hero

Evolution of points

I came across the original "Champions" post from 2014 and found it amusing looking at the Points and comparing them to the current points.  Our top list now surpassed the points for that year.  Let me just say, point were harder to come by in them ancient times.  

Nintex Connect 2014 Winners 

25 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Evolution of points

Whoa! Nintex economy ...

That means that in 2014, points were worth more ...

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Can't escape inflation.  lol

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

And she takes the lead!

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Only while Cassy sleeps

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hah! I also got the leadership once! I even made a screenshot, put it in frames and hanged on the wall (joking ). But that was sooooo stressful. I was constantly lurking if I was still the 1st or not  and where to participate to defend my place. I knew Rhia will overtake me sooner or later but one day she boosted rapidly and... I see your ambition Rhia reaches much higher  

Nintex Angels

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hahah sorry Tomas's! You know what boosted me so rapidly? I have been working on a client project and needed to look things up .. and that's when I find things that "oh hey I can answer this" or "this is really old" or "this got answered but not marked..."

Blog also seemed to be a good points investment hahha .. works out well, I like to write ... hard to come up with entertaining topics though... guess I was lucky (?!) that guy ran that awful workflow ...

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

No problem Rhia!  No hard feelings though!  We are here to share our knowledge and help the others  However....

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

haha that's awesome

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

*Cough*...[Old man voice]...Back in my day...

Accept as Solution Reply