Kicking off a workflow using a Nintex form

Badge +8

Hello

So I have created a workflow (below). What I am trying to get it to do is to send a form, via email, to a specific person on a daily schedule. Say...every weekday morning at 7am. Once they get that email, they can open the form straight from it and complete it without going to the site where the list is housed, I need to do this for every line item on the list. These are daily tasks to complete. Thanks in advance!

Cassy Freeman

185042_pastedImage_1.png

185044_pastedImage_3.png

7 replies

Badge +16

Josh have you investigated site workflows? A site workflow can query the list into a collection and for each item assign a task. These can also be scheduled to run daily at a specific time.

You access site workflows under site settings Nintex woreflow (they do not site within a list or library)

Badge +8

Hi Cassy

I have not. This is new to me and my company. We just got access a few weeks ago and we are in a Pilot program. I am learning as I go. Mostly thanks to you! I will play around with the site workflow. Thanks!

Badge +8

I didn't see anything like you described. This is all my company gives me access to.

185047_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +16

Sorry it's in the dropdown not the actual settings:

image.jpeg

Badge +16

Schedule Nintex 2010 Site Workflow

Badge +8

Hi Cassy. I have searched this site for the same job aid for SP 2013. Is this an option in 2013? Thanks!

Badge +16

job aid?

I have just blogged about site workflows as I noticed there wasn't anything really already on here about them.

Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching Reminders