marengga
Nintex Newbie

The Solution Has Not Been Opened

Hi,

Please help me to solve this case. I stuck in this problem hours.

First I have a K2 Project at Development machine, and i move it to production, i'll publish it. but when I open Infopath form via Process --> InfoPath Forms , I get this error.

The solution has not been opened. The following error occurred on opening. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I just try to remove and Add again another Infopath form but i got the same error.

Please help me to heal my headache.

Thanks in Advance,

Marengga

0 Kudos
6 Replies
mpkrishna
Nintex Newbie

Re: The Solution Has Not Been Opened

is the version same in the production server? try running the setup manager again.

0 Kudos
marengga
Nintex Newbie

exactly same. i remember i just edit my infopath form, is it have an impact for my K2Projct ?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
mpkrishna
Nintex Newbie

I am not sure, from where you edited your infopath form. If you change it directly in the file location, it will not reflect in your WF unless you click on refresh in the studio. I hope you already know that, you have to open and edit the infopath from the studio.

0 Kudos
marengga
Nintex Newbie

Thanks a lot mpkrishna, i decided to recreate a new Infopath form, it works fine but i got a new "old problem" .

"an error occurred while the form was being submitted" . :'(

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I have seen this issue occur when SourceSafe or TFS is involved, are you using one of these?

0 Kudos
mpkrishna
Nintex Newbie

try to submit the form from client and see more details on the errror. Hope you know how to open it from client, just change the last character in the URL from 0 to 1 to open it in the client.

0 Kudos