How to fetch the details(like data fields, XML fields) of completed Process

• 23 July 2009
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

I have a qury in retrieving details of completed Process in K2 BlackPearl. 

"status, comments, assigned to" - these are maintained as XML data field at Process level. One can fetch these details for Active Process.

Is there any speific API in ASP.Net or any implementation logic in ASP.Net to fetch the details(like data fields, XML fields) of completed Process?

I tried to get the details from Reports using OOTB Smart object (process instance), but this doesn't give me the process level data fields and XML fields. NOTE: this smart object is under "WorkFlow General".

3 replies

Badge +11

All of the OOTB reports are based on SmartObjects.  If you can see it in one of those reports, there is a SmartObject that can get the data.  Use the SmartOjbect Service Tester tool to explore the built-in SmartObjects and you will find a lot of information that is available.

Badge +4

Hi david,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please explain me about Sevice Tester Tool to explore built-in smartobjects?

Badge +9

Hi Nithya, U wil find SmartObject Service tester.exe tool in 'C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlServiceBroker' folder. If u dont find this just dowload it from K2Blackmarket http://www.k2underground.com/files/folders/amazing_k2_smartobject/default.aspx .

This tool is used to create smartobjects and test the smartobjects.