Error on deployment.

• 25 January 2013
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +2

I'm get the following error during a deployment from both K2 Studio & VS2012. Currently run on fresh install of 4.6.4 client tools only. I can connect to remove server fine with Smart object tester and K2 object browser is working and can access the environment. I tried deploying same project, same version 4.6.4 on another VM to same environment with no issues so it appears something related to client.

Thanks

Derek

1 Error(s)

The "SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.ExportProcessTask" task failed unexpectedly.

System.Exception: Method could not be resolved!

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Object[] Parameters, Boolean[] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Object[] Parameters, Boolean[] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Object[] Parameters)

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.ManagementAPI.GetServerFrameworkVersion()

at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.ExportProcessTask.CheckServerFrameworkSupport(Version targetFramework)

at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.ExportProcessTask.Execute()

at Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(EngineProxy engineProxy, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, ITask task, Boolean& taskResult)

0 Warnings(s) 

3 replies

Badge

I have the same issue.

The "SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.ExportProcessTask" task failed unexpectedly.
System.Exception: Method could not be resolved!

Badge +8

This error is usually caused by different versions of the K2 Host Server vs the Client tools OR the K2 Server running different versions of the .NET Framework from what the K2 Project was created on. So ensure that all the K2 Servers are also running 4.6.4 and using the correct .NET Framework version. Details on this can be found in the following KB Article:

http://help.k2.com/en/KB000686.aspx

Badge

I have .NET 4.5 on my computer. Tried deploying from my old computer, which has 4.0 and it worked from there. Thanks!