implementing impersonation in asp.net web page

Badge +1

I am implementing  impersonation in asp.net web page, admin user is able to open worklist item of other user and approve/ disapproves it .  I am able to open the worklist of other user but not able to approve/ disprove the item ,  How can I achieve this , Please suggest .

Thanks,

Swati. 

5 replies

Badge +6

Give the imporsnation for the admin user in Process right. It should work and also asp.net web.config file make importation is true.

Badge +1

Thanks for help, Let me implement it and then come back with further queries .

I have one more question you can help me - 

What steps should to take to maintain K2 server backup -

1. Backup of K2 database tables .

2.K2 solutions in VSS . 

What else I can do to handle post implementation K2 server disaster recovery. - can you please suggest  what should be taken into consideration .

Thanks,

swati.

Badge +8
Schedule tasks on the k2 databases that would backup the data everyday.
Badge +6

K2 database backup taken care by scheduled task that is running on k2 server, or if you want to backup perticular database and codebase you can go for windows script and make them the backup to dedicated backup server.

Each deployment it will create a version in K2 workflow server, this entry available in K2 database. VSS is also a good practise to maintain versions and look the code changes as well.

Badge +6

For discovery disaster purpose, please have a look here: http://k2underground.com/forums/permalink/28706/29007/ShowThread.aspx#29007

HTH