K2 blackpearl Visual Studio 2010 deployment error

• 26 June 2011
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

Hi all

I am trying to deploy my process from Visual Studio as K2 administrator. I got the following error:

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.SmartObjects.RuntimeObjectFactory, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.

In the log files I am seeing this:

"7312529","2011-06-26 10:35:44","Error","System","2025","InternalMarshalError","SourceCode.Hosting.Server.Runtime.HostServerBroker.InternalMarshal","2025

Error Marshalling SourceCode.SmartObjects.Runtime.SmartObjectClientServer.GetSmartObject, Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.SmartObjects.RuntimeObjectFactory, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies.

Access is denied.","system","fe80::fcef:b547:d31a:63d2%11","vsvk2-01:C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlHost ServerBin","7312529","e1902b83460943f2a2a725c308bbd507",""

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

It seems there is a registry entry for this file that is incorrect. On the k2 server, do a registry search for SourceCode.SmartObjects.RuntimeObjectFactory  - you may find an entry where the path to this assembly is incorrect:

C?Program FilesK2 blackpearlHost ServerBinSourceCode.SmartObjects.RuntimeObjectFactory.dll

Using Regsitry editor change the C? part of the path to C: restart the k2 service and do an iisreset

HTH

Vernon

Using Regsitry editor change the C? part of the path to C: restart the k2 service and do an iisreset

Badge

not work for me, please help

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Strange, what version are you running? You can try switching to K2PTA and check if the error persists. You can do this by running through the K2 Setup manager and choosing K2 Pass through authentication. See if the issue persists, if not change back to Kerberos and see if it pops up again.

HTH

Vernon

Badge

K2 blackpearl 4.5 (4.10060.1.0) with KB001320

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Have you tried changing from Kerberos to K2PTA? The strange thing here is the fact that the paths are specified as c? Instead of c: is the windows installer created the registry entries like that, and there are hundreds of files with this c? but only one file that it doesn’t like. Very strange.

Please check if the change to and from K2PTA makes any difference and if not please log a K2 Support ticket so this can be investigated.

HTH

Vernon

Badge

Thanks.  I will submit ticket.

Badge

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue.

Please let me know  whether your problem got resolved.

And if so, kindly share how it got solved.