Worlkist

• 5 September 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to customize columns in a worklist? I want to make some columns from fields, that are on a form.

1 reply

Badge +10

Hi,

I dont think customising the worklist can be done out of the box especially since you want your form values to be displayed. The only option I can see is to create your worklist web part. I am assumingyou are using sharepoint site. In this case, I would just craete a webpart whcih should be quite stragiht forward in my opinion. You would just take the identity of the current logged in user on the site and then use the K2 API or even the K2 service webservices to get all worklist items for that user. 

I have not created the worklist webpart before but I have written custom webparts for sharepoint before. If you do decide to go down this route then I maybe able to assist if you get stuck.

@Edit: Another option maybe is to use SSRS reports and embed it into a SAhrepoint site usng report viewer or similar control. So you would create a SSRS report with all the fields you want to show and then hyperlink in the same line to open the task.

Regards

Mekh