it takes very long time for the workspace homepage to load. there are 2 servers k2 server and a server which has SQL and sharepoint installed

Badge +11

hi

it takes very long time for the workspace homepage to load. this alos applies to the management console pages also.

there are 2 servers: k2 server and a server which has SQL and sharepoint installed.

14 replies

Badge +11

this was yesterday after noon. to day it tells me "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page".

does this have to do with licence expiry: my licence id is 1B2B7428727D284B

Badge +11
the system key is 1B2B7428727D284B
Badge +8
did u double check the iis configuration for the workspace
Badge +11

yes i just did; all the information is ok .... something new appeared it now works but when i open the homepage the following appears

Unable to connect to es-sys330.CSPD.loacl on port 5252

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Badge +8
check whether k2blackpearl service is running."No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" occurs if the service was stopped
Badge +11

yes it was stopped for no reason; i dont know how did that happen or the resaons behind that.

the homepage worked for a while but the:" Unable to connect to es-sys330.CSPD.loacl on port 5252; No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" error is back again.

the k2service is now working but the the error stands still.

Badge +8
is your blackpearl server configured to run on a diferent server. I think someone opened k2blackpearl config manager and played around . when u work in the config manager it actually stops the k2 blackpearl service
Badge +11

it seems this is the problem

the antivirus on the k2server machine detected conflicer. we are scanning all k2 related machines.

Badge +11
thanks mr max for yr cooperation
Badge +8

Glad to help.

Maheswaran is my name

Badge +11
the problem is when i go to services and select the k2 black server service and click start; it gets stopped without any explanation at all.
Badge +11

i ran the following command

netstat -b > c:stuff.txt

here is a link to the file

http://vo3pbg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pu7ETiQ_ypkWJIf_kS4rCoutiYGPCwHpNQ04h_YoaImOSv4reEOhqJv32echg9WUZyd8adAlNVm5jjMOWtInPFSQMle-aTkzE/stuff.txt 

i hope some one helps me

Badge +11

ES-SYS330 is the k2 server

ES-SYS451 is the SQL and Sharepoint server

CSPD-DC is the domain controller

ES-SYS283 is my machine:

All machines are on the same domain

Badge +9
Have you enabled logging (see post: http://k2underground.com/blogs/johnny/archive/2007/10/06/how-do-i-use-logging-in-k2-blackpearl.aspx) or started the K2 Host Server in console mode (as opposed to service) so you can see what is preventing it from starting completely?