Lookup mobile app

Badge

Hi, I am rather new to using nintex and having trouble when setting up a calculated field with a lookup. I have the form working as far as I can have a drop down of different sections of products and then a drop down to select a product. From there i want to automatically display the cost for that product. I can get this working on the desktop but having problems and getting an error on mobile app. 

This is the calculation which is working for desktop but not mobile.

lookup("PPE-Product", "ID", Products, "Price")

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve this issue. 

Thanks in advance.

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

changed from discussion to question

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

lookup() function is not supported on mobile.

you could use cascaded lookups: product section => product => price, but drawback is that price lookup control will not get populated automatically even if there will be single value, you will have to open it to see price.

but this only way I'm aware of how could it be worked around.

Badge +16

if not supported is it worth voting for it on uservoice?

https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/229417-6-nintex-mobile-apps/suggestions/12266880-lookup-in-inline-functions

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

voted.

if it only had any effect ...

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Don't give up hope Marian, I've at least 5 of my ideas implemented from scratch from user voice (one's I personally posted) and many more that I voted on.   Though it can take quite a while for it to happen (won't argue with that grin.png)

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Added my votes for good measure.

Badge +16

yeah, i would say with enough votes it will have an effect - they are definitely looking at the things on uservoice.  I will add some votes now too.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

if they look on it they could at least leave there some feedback or status change.

eg. in ' 6 - Nintex Mobile Apps' space, if I select 'Top ideas' the topmost one with 143 votes has no feedback, so it looks like it didn't  attracted nintex at all.

whereas latest on first page with 25 voted has already started implementation.

so I really do not know what are rules to pick an idea for implementation, but it looks like user votes do not get respective weight.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

My vote added as well.  I need this. I have several situations where I need to populate ONE value based on a list, that is then used in calculations.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Added my votes. Staggered this is not already in there and disappointed that even with 71 votes this has not even been responded too by Nintex. It's burst my pro-Nintex Bubble that I tweeted about the other day! sad.png