Filter page viewer control on Nintex Form with parameter in source string

Badge +3

Hi all,

I have a Document Library called DecEnd. We need to display this list on a form (attached to another library called Master Entries) in grid view as we need users to edit in-line (hence why we are not using the list view control) as it appears not to show in grid view -datasheet view).

As I say we require the page viewer control to show items on the form from the DecEnd library filtered via a field control on the form named 'Master Reference'. This  column is present in both lists - single line of text.

We have tried using a filter parameter in the url (in source field ) on the page viewer control but it appears to remove everything after ShowInGrid%3DTrue.

Our current string with named form control 'MasterReference' added at the end:

http://ourSiteCollectionUrl/DecEnd/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/SitePages/TransitEditViewCAPITA.aspx#InplviewHashfbf75685-d0f0-4388-b8a5-d0234953e43c=ShowInGrid%3DTrue-FilterField1%3DMasterPolicyActivityReference-FilterValue1%3DMasterReference

Can anyone help?

4 replies

Badge +7

Dear, 

Here an example to do it:

I have a page viewer in my Nintex Form  and a documents Library named "Documents".

The document Library have a column named "Doc" where I want to display the first document with "Doc"  field value = 1 in the page viewer.

1-Add a calculated value with the following formula:

Where 

a-"lookup" is is an inline function retrieving the URL of the document from Library with column "Doc" equals to 1. 

b-"SetPageViewer" is a JavaScript function I will add later.

2-Add  a CSS class to the page viewer:

3-Add the following Script to the form:

4-Change the values in the lookup function and replace for example "Doc" and "1" by your controls value....

Enjoy happy.png

Badge +3

Hi Philip, I understand setting the formula and function in the calc control and setting the css class in the page viewer, but what do we put in the required source field for the page viewer?

Badge +7

Hi,

Hide it whatever the source is (Even invalid URL):

Then modify the script to:

Cheers happy.png,

Badge +9

Hi Phillip, Thanks for showing this solution. Does this solve showing the entries from another list to display in datasheet view for editing directly on the form?