Processflow is not completely visible

• 5 January 2006
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Hello,

The process flow we build is not completely visible and you cannot scroll down to the end of the flow.
Does anyone know how to size the process flow(ViewFlow.aspx).
In the K2 .net studio you can adjust the drawing canvas, but i don't know how you can do this with the viewflow.aspx image.

Adjusting the width and the height within the ViewFlow.aspx page doesn't work.

Anyone a solution????

Greetings,
Edwin

3 replies

Badge +2
Hi,

One of our developers set the width and height in the viewflow.aspx page (Installed at K2.net 2003K2WSWorkspaceK2MISViewFlow.aspx) to 100% which worked perfectly.

Example:
<OBJECT
id="ViewFlow"
height="100%" width="100%" classid="http:ViewProcessInstance.dll#ViewProcessInstance.ViewControl"VIEWASTEXT>
</OBJECT>

Hope this helps,
T
Badge +1
Hello,

I allready tried this with adjusting the width en the heigth off the control but with no success.

What is the version of K2 you use, I use the sp2a version?? Maybe that's make a difference.

Greetings
Edwin
Badge +1
Hi,

the solution to this bug is:

Change the "scroll=no" to "scroll=yes" and modify the View Flow height and width values. For example:

<OBJECT id="ViewFlow" height="7200" width="2200">

In this example, "7200" is the height set for the canvas size in K2.net 2003 Studio and "2200" is the width. By setting these values in the HTML Tag, these sizes will also be applied to the View Flow. After applying the changes, save the "ViewFlow.aspx" page and refresh the K2.net 2003 Workspace. The View Flow should now be the same size as the canvas size in K2.net 2003 Studio.

With regards

Edwin

With regards

Edwin