Nintex not pulling in data when workflow is copy/pasted

• 15 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Does anyone know why when I copy and paste a workflow action where in the body of the email has reference to list columns whey the copied action does not generate the email with the data.  Instead it is just putting in the list columns.  The original workflow action generated email has the data?

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Debbie Weikle‌, what is it you're trying to accomplish with this post?  Are you asking a question or looking to have a discussion on some topic?  The link you have in your body opens a new question form that has the title "Is anyone experiencing this in their Nintex workflow? I am copying a Workflow action that I have inserted references to columns from my list in the email text. When the email is generated for the copied action, Nintex is not pulling in the data instead it just has the column name. Any ideas why?"  I'm assuming that you meant this to be a question with that as the description.  If that is the case, you should delete this post and create a question.  

Badge +1

I did repost as a question but I haven't gotten any responses. 

Badge +1

How do you delete the question – I went ahead and reselected all the columns needed for the body of the email for each action. I have a different assignment at work and don’t have time to try to recreate.

Badge +16

‌ can you show us the configuration of your email notifications (original and pasted) please?

Badge +1

I am working on something else right now with a deadline so I don't have time to re-create.