Error: wsdlUrl is not a valid URL

• 4 February 2009
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Hello Guys,

I m getting an error "wsdlUrl is not a valid URL" while infopath integration using Infopath client event component.

Due to this error, I got stucked. If anybody is aware about the solution of this error, please let me know.

Thanks,

Sush...

6 replies

Badge
Hi, Has anyone resolved this yet, I'm getting the same error when adding a step to an infopath process
Badge +4

I just got this error.

I'm wondering if it's:

• Related to moving the process/InfoPath file on disk with a Smart Object configured
  • The current user in Studio not having sufficient permissions (e.g. not configured for Kerberos delegation)

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Is this an InfoPath integrated process? If so did you move the InfoPath form from one environment to another? Chances are that the data connections in the InfoPath template need to be redone. Does this sound like your situation? Vernon

Badge +4

It worked for me when I used a valid user in K2 Studio.

Badge +1

hi sushama,

did you solve the error:"WSDLUrl is not a valid url" while completing a normal infopath client event. i see your post matching ma same error.so if  you know how to solve this, please let me know how to solve it.

Badge

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem when trying to integrate my infopath form with a smartobject?

Any answers???