Nintex Task Delegation Feature

Badge +5

Dear All,

We have activated the option of Site Collection Administrator to delegate the task for other users for long-term holiday. The issue is, after creating the delegation, there is no option/chance to remove the delegation by the Site Admin. The delegation remove/delete option is only under assigned user. Is there a way we can retract the delegation? Any work around?

Regards.

3 replies

Badge +17

Delegation is similar to a standard task. Once assigned you cannot change the assignment of a task but create a new task for the same item. Delegation works the same way by closing out one task and creating an entirely new task for the delegated user. 

Badge +9

see Unable to Delete Long Term Delegation

Badge +5
Thank you for your reference. It's really helpful to know about the workflow web services. However, I am not able to see the ID number of the other delegation as Admin. I can see only the delegation schedule for me. If I change the other ID number in URL (hence: previous ID before my ID) I am not able to access the page. So, I'm afraid that I am picking the right delegation or not. Perhaps, there is a way to see all the active delegation information. Then we can choose from that list and put the ID to the web service to stop the delegation.