List content in a Combobox

• 3 August 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hallo! Is there already a possibility to show up the Content of a specific list-column automatically?

Reason: I have a SharePoint-list called "Books" which contains a column called "Title". Based on this list, I want to create a nintex-form which contains a Combobox with the Content of the column Books where user can select from.

IS this possible?

Thanks!!!

Jakob

3 replies

Badge +16

Can you send some screenshots of your list settings please? I can have a play and see what you mean? Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I think you're looking at a List Lookup control with "Allow Multiple Selections" set to true.

List Lookup control

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

of course you can..

you have two possibility:

- in the list where you want to create the nintex form you can add a lookup column that get information from the Books list, after you have created it, when you customize the form you'll have a field that shows all the items in the Book List (which column to show is specified in column settings in the list).

- create a lookup field in nintex forms, that could be not connected to any list column. In this case you'll have to configure the source list and which column to retrieve only in Nintex forms.

Giacomo